Grandma and I HAD to get our picture taken by the Packers truck. Whats that say? WORLD CHAMPIONS!?!?
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Truck Show In E.C.
Dad & I met up with Gram, Gramps, Nick, Carrie & Chippie at the recent Big Rig Truck Show in E.C. Here are a few of the highlights. Of course one of the coolest rigs was "Mater" from the movie Cars! Lightning was there to, but he didn't have anywhere for me to stand!

Grandma and I HAD to get our picture taken by the Packers truck. Whats that say? WORLD CHAMPIONS!?!?
Future G.I. JOE? Sure why not! They have all sorts of fun trucks to play with and never get to see a gas bill! Like the hat Fatty?!
Some how Grampa talked this young gentleman into even starting this monster up... I'm still surprised it stayed in the parking lot...
Grandma and I HAD to get our picture taken by the Packers truck. Whats that say? WORLD CHAMPIONS!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment