Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lots of Birthdays!!!!

We had a fun weekend this weekend. Logan's pink eye was better, but he still had to have drops-which he did really well with! On Saturday, we had to celebrate Peyton's first birthday AND Great Grandpa Bengtson's 90th birthday. (pics to come on the 90th...) Peyton LOVED his truck cake!!! YUM! He dove right in.
Happy First Birthday Peyton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone got a new chair for their birthday, AND a new tricycle. What a lucky kid!
We got home Saturday and Logan was pretty tired. He napped really, really well, and slept even better that night.
Bath time was so fun this Saturday. Logan loved it and we even spelled his name.
He's found a new favorite spot, and it looks very, very similar to Daddy's spot...the couch...
We brought the stroller in because he was sound asleep in it. Later, he thought he could push it...it didn't really work...

Sunday was a super fun day. First, we snuggled in the big bed for a little while, and then I made breakfast. Jen had Chocolate Cheerios, and I made Logan an omelet. I think he mostly ate Jen's cereal, oh, and a yogurt. He didn't eat much at all this weekend. We'll find something he likes-hopefully it's just a phase. Yogurt and 'eez' (cheese) are his favorites!


But then Logan's buddy Conrad came to visit!!!! We picked up sticks in the yard, ate pizza, and shared our trucks (HA!) Katie, Seth, and Conrad were here most of the day. So much fun! Thanks for visiting guys!
Conrad enjoying balloons from all the birthdays...
Oh, and don't forget the lawnmowing episode! I went out to mow lawn when Logan was napping on Sunday. When he woke up, Jen spent the next hour going from window to window with him while he waved and said "Hi Dada" about 200 times. It was hilarious! Every time I looked up, there he was, in another window!

No comments:

Post a Comment