Hello everyone! Sorry for leaving ya'll a bit curious. Been a little busy with life lately and what not. Oh yeah, turned THREE the other day! Check out these sweet pics...

Auntie Carrie as usual blew us out of the water with another AMAZING birthday cake. Thanks Auntie! Tough to beat chocolate cake, mint Oreo's, cool whip and raspberrys (and I'm sure a bunch of other stuff so don't go off of this recipe!). It was SO good!

Can you believe it, they made me wait to dive in fingers first til we had eight billion pictures taken!?! Well worth the wait tho!

Gramps and I have some reading ahead of us!

We cruised through Irvine Park and saw alot of cool animals! Now this bear I can handle, the other black ones that come up and lick the windows I'm not a fan of. No no, next exhibit pwease...
No comments:
Post a Comment