Friday, December 17, 2010

Blizzard of 2010!

Logan and I headed back to Gram & Gramps for the weekend as we had the Bengtson Family Christmas. Logan & I had a pit stop at Auntie Carries to play for a bit and then headed over to play with Conrad!
Seth and I had a good laugh. If you look at the height of the two of them, they are only 4 months apart but i guess if you look the "Dads" it makes perfect sense!

The boys had a great time together running around Seth & Katies house! Back and forth, and everywhere in between!
and then the snow came.... This will be one storm I'm sure a lot of us will not forget! When it was all said and done, it was reported that we received 20.5 inches of fresh snow over the weekend. (and no, that is not a type-o!) Grandpa was sure a busy man! As you can see he had a foreman looking over his work. Logan watched every move that Grandpa made! That would be Uncle Nick leaning on the shovel. Does he work for the city!?

No comments:

Post a Comment