Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Start of the Holidays!

Grambort Christmas-
Lindsay, Matt and Peyton made the trip over to New Richmond on Friday for the night. Matt and I went to pick up Logan on Saturday morning and we headed to Medford/Abbotsford for two of our many family get togethers for the holidays. You HAVE to see the video of Logan at the bottom. I laugh every time I watch it.
Logan did really well with all of the family! He said "thank you," waved bye and hi to everyone, gave fives, chased everyone around (including the race car!), and is still saying "eh, eh" whenever he wants something.


Logan reading a Christmas book from Dennis and Lori
Logan and I were in charge of taking the Grambort Family Photo-
Pretty much MASS CHAOS! But I think we did alright, considering...


Jen with her two favorite boys-Peyton (8 months) and Logan (18 months)


Lindsay and Matt with Logan and Peyton


Logan chasing the race car around the kitchen. Hunter (6 years old) was Logan's little buddy, and they played with that car all day! Logan would chase it around and try to grab it from him. It was hilarious to watch this all go on...

No comments:

Post a Comment